Houston LFC as an official branch of Liverpool Football Club, is eligible to request tickets to home Premier League games each season. This process takes place twice a year. Historically this has taken place in June/July for games scheduled to be played between August and December and in October, for games scheduled for the second half of the season.
Ticket applications are now OPEN for the first half of season 2016/17 for remaining home games excluding West Ham, Hull and Sunderland.
The process to request tickets is as follows (please read carefully):
1) You must be a signed up Houston LFC member to request tickets. Membership has been kept at $25 for the season, and includes a Houston LFC t-shirt plus discount at the pub.
2) Houston LFC members can request up to two tickets for each home premier league game though keep in mind, if your application is successful, you will need an active LFC Full or Light membership for each allocated ticket. If you request two tickets, you will need to supply two LFC membership card numbers. LFC memberships can be obtained at the LFC Official Membership page. You also need to login or create an account on www.liverpoolfc.com and link the Houston LFC Branch to your 'Friends and Family' account which you will find under the 'My Account' tab.
3) All ticket requests can be made by completing the online form through our website. Ticket prices range between $80 and $100 depending on the fixture. This includes all paypal fees and currency conversion charges and fluctuations.
Please only submit requests for games you plan on attending. Do not request tickets for two fixtures to increase your chances, if you only plan to go to one. You will be responsible for payment for all tickets allocated. Please also remember that the match schedule is subject to changes due to fixture congestion and television broadcasting rights. LFC posts updates on their website as the schedule changes;
4) Once our ticket allocation is confirmed by LFC, we will communicate via club email to advise which fixtures we received tickets for, and which members were successful in obtaining tickets.
5) If your application is successful, a member of our leadership team will reach out to you to discuss and collect payment. Ticket prices are based on whether the fixture is a Category A, B or C game.
6) Each person allocated tickets must be a member of Liverpool Football Club’s membership program for the 2016-17 season. LFC membership runs from June 1 to May 31 and needs to be renewed annually. Please do not provide an expired membership number as it will not be accepted by LFC. When renewing or purchasing your LFC membership, please select our branch, Houston, from the drop down menu on the Membership registration page. You will be given a membership number instantaneously.
7) In the event we receive more requests than the tickets we are allocated, a drawing will be held to allocate the tickets equitably.
8) Members who are to be allocated tickets can check by logging in to your LFC Account to view details of their seat number and location approximately 2-4 weeks prior to the fixture. We have no say where the tickets will be located, but historically they have been in very good locations, including the Kop. The Membership Card of those Members who have been allocated tickets will be activated for entry at Anfield. There will be no paper ticket issued.
9) Please note that LFC grants ticketing to Official Supporters Clubs only and the number of tickets available is limited in number. Tickets to Category C matches are further restricted.
For any questions, or further clarification, please use the online Contact Us form.
Once you have read the above information, if you would like to request a set of tickets to one of the games, please use the form below: